Starting an ISP with MikroTik Router
‘Building an ISP with MikroTik to distribute internet via different protocols such as Load Balancing, DHCP & PPPoE using VLAN’s & QOS!!!!
Many of you would like to start an ISP or possibly are working for an ISP to distribute internet service to customers. For this, it requires a lot of technical knowledge to be able to:
- Understanding in depth IP and Subneeting.
- How to basic setup Mikrotik router and hardening.
- Understand why we need routing in our network.
- Understanding in depth what is DHCP and how it works.
- Understand how and where to apply static route and default static route.
- Bandwidth Management for Internal users using PCQ.
- Assign each customer a bandwidth speed.
- Configure the ISP router to be able to divide the bandwidth per customer using VLAN’s and QOS.
- Understanding what is the function of Access ports and Trunk ports when using VLAN’s.
- Understanding what is the need of Network Address Translation (NAT) and why we need to use it.
- Understanding in depth what is PPPoE and how it works.
- Understanding how to use Mangle with QOS queeing to assign each customer a bandwidth speed on upload and download.
- Understanding what VLAN is and how to configure it on MikroTik.
- Understanding how to use VLAN together with DHCP and PPPoE to distribute internet to customers.
- Dual ISP load balancing and Bandwidth aggregation.
- ISP Network Monitoring.
- And many more with a lot of hands-on LABS.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language Bangla
- Students 20
- Assessments Yes